[Rose-public] Error installing rose-compiler from git directory - setp 2

Guillaume Villette guillaume.villette at fr.ibm.com
Mon Mar 16 09:12:25 PDT 2015

Dear rose-compiler team,

Currently working at IBM, I am trying to install rose compiler from your
git directory.

I have (at least) fulfilled the first step consisting to just call the
script configure with the right option
 (ie : in a directory roseCompiler :
../srcRoseCompiler/configure --prefix=/home/guillaume/roseCompiler/
-without-java -with-boost=/home/guillaume/lib/boost-1.45/
where srcRoseCompiler is the git directory cloned).

Now I do "make" and I have the error indexed 2 in your manual  (section
2.2.6), the one saying :
Message: Making all in libltdl
make[2]: *** No rule to make target ‘all’. Stop

However, I do not get the answer you propose.
First of all I have no command call "glibtoolize" at my disposition.
Second, I tried to ignore the directory libltdl by changing the makefile.
But it makes a lot of error after...

So I do not know what to do...

Best regards
Guillaume Villette
Trainee in IBM Client Center Montpellier
High Performance & Technical Computing
Tel: +33 6 69 47 39 58
mail: guillaume.villette at fr.ibm.com
Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 657.364.587 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644 - Code NAF 6202A