[Rose-public] Rose compiler and binary x86 code

Sanjay Rawat sanjayr at ymail.com
Sat May 10 23:09:02 PDT 2014

Hi,
I am highly interested in using Rose compiler framework for my program analysis work. I am mainly interested in analyzing binary (x86 assembly) code. When I look at the high-level design figure (rosecompiler.org page), I see that it can take source as well as compiled code and proceeds from there. However, in the documentation, I do not find any reference to this feature i.e. analyzing binary code (generated from C/C++ code for x86 architecture). Can anybody clarify this confusion?

Thanks & Regards

- Sanjay
https://sites.google.com/site/securitythoughts/