[Rose-public] Rose outliner abstract handle issue

madhu madhu.sep7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:12:45 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to outline "for loop" using rose outliner abstract handle. Can
someone please help me what is wrong with the below command:

outline -rose:abstract_handle *ForStatement¡position,12¿*
 /home/mhari/rose/testoutliner/inputCode_OutlineLoop2.c

Here is the line 12 of my program : for (i=0; i<n; i++). How do I need to
tell rose outliner to outline the for loop at position 12?

Here is the error : Could not open specified input file:

Thanks,
Madhu