[Rose-public] New version of cmake

Too, Justin A. too1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 25 13:08:55 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

LLVM is not detected on our system so "$ROSE/projects/roseToLLVM" is
disabled, and therefore, not tested as part of our integration testing.

$ROSE_BUILD/CMakeCache.txt:

    with-llvm:PATH=with-llvm-NOTFOUND

You may try defining this explicitly:

    $ cmake $ROSE_SOURCE -Dwith-llvm:PATH=with-llvm-NOTFOUND
-DBOOST_ROOT=/path/to/boost/installation -Denable-cuda:BOOL=off
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Debug

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
  Justin =)