[Rose-public] Trouble extracting OpenMP bits from AST

Chunhua "Leo" Liao liao6 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 4 15:54:02 PDT 2013

Phil,
I think your input code does not contain legal OpenMP pragmas.
-------------------------
int main(int arc,char **argv)
{

#pragma openmp threadprivate(a)
   int a;
   int i;
#pragma openmp parallel for
   for (i = 0; i < 100; ++i) {
     a += 1;
   }
   return 0;
}

The pragma keyword for OpenMP is "omp" instead of "openmp".
That's why ROSE fails to recognize it.