[Rose-public] ROSE Dependence Analysis

Jichi Guo jichifly at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:30:00 PDT 2012

Hi Leo,

The interface for dependency graph could be found in DependencyGraph.h. The underlying representation is n DepGraph.h. BGL is required to access the graph. Here are 6 examples attached with this email. In deptest.C, there are also some macros to enable more accurate analysis.

If USE_IVS is defined, the induction variable substitution will be performed.
if USE_FUNCTION is defined, the dependency could take a user-specified function side-effect interface.
Otherwise, if non of them are defined, it will perform a normal dependence analysis and build the graph.

Thanks,
jichi